We are using server 2008 network policy server for 802.1x authentication. I was
wondering if anyone knows of any good reporting tools that can look at the MS
radius logs and generate usage reports and or send notices when specific users
sign on to the network? Currently I'm just been opening up the log files in
notepad but that is getting a little annoying, especially with large log files.

Mike Tupker
Systems Administrator
Mount Mercy College
Office: (319) 363-1323 x1401
Mobile: (319) 538-1644
If you need assistance with an computer issue please contact the helpdesk at
x4357 or http://help.mtmercy.edu.