*From: *Lee H Badman <lhbad...@syr.edu>
*Date: *Thu, 5 Mar 2009 09:55:05 -0500
*To: *"EDUCAUSE." <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>
*Subject: *[WIRELESS-LAN] Big Aruba Environments- Management of multiple controllers

Wondering how bigger Aruba shops are centrally managing multiple controllers? From what I can tell right now, AirWave is pretty much an effective graphical monitoring tool, but is pretty anemic at configuration of Aruba. Am I missing something? -Lee Lee H. Badman
Wireless/Network Engineer
Information Technology and Services
Syracuse University
315 443-3003

Rick Coloccia,  Jr.
Network Manager
State University of NY College at Geneseo
1 College Circle, 119 South Hall
Geneseo, NY 14454
V: 585-245-5577
F: 585-245-5579