One personal observation... but first I need to agree with Randy. This utility
and it's ease of use has been very helpful in configuring our 802.1x
supplicants, and the ID Engines folks were great to work with.

That being said- the latest Mac versions and now Windows 7 (and Ubuntu) seem to
be much better at autoconfiguring all on their own- at least for
PEAP/MS-CHAPv2. The drawback- they won't get set up correctly for trusting only
your Auth servers. But then again, most iPhones and such probably aren't
trusting the server cert either. I don't recommend not trusting the cert, but
this is one area that is probably wildly inconsistent among and across
PEAP/MS-CHAPv2 environments.

Also- the use of the XPressConnect tool requires use of Windows supplicant- no
more Intel ProSet/Broadcom/Toshiba/Linksys, etc wireless utility. These third
party utilities are often far more functional than the native Windows wireless
clients, but it can be very hard to support a variety of supplicants so you
need to be restrictive to just Windows client for the Cloudpath tool to be
effective.

Lee H. Badman
Wireless/Network Engineer
Information Technology and Services