We are in the process of making our entire campus wireless. One of our
concerns is student printing. Currently our printer queues are on
servers that are on AD. We use a printer accounting software called
Papercut so we can manage student printing. So when a student prints
they must be using a computer that is on AD so when they log in Papercut
can keep track of their printing. When we go wireless and a student
wants to print from their laptop, which is not on AD, how can we keep
track of the amount of printing they are doing? Does anyone have a
solution for this?

Paul Crittenden

Computer Systems Manager

Simpson College