From: Jamie Savage [mailto:jsav...@yorku.ca]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2009 1:36 PM
Subject: wish list for next generation vendor selection

Hi,
    We're starting to look at the different vendors to move forward into the
11n business.  We have a standard list (working towards an RFP) of
needs/it'd-be-nice/wants dealing with WIFI compliancy, POE, authentication,
management etc. etc. but I was wondering if anyone who has gone through this
might be able to offer other not-so-obvious things to look for.   Ideally, if
someone had a list of what they looked for and wish to share....that would be
excellent.

..........thanks in advance................J

James Savage                                   York University
Senior Communications Tech.       108 Steacie Building
jsav...@yorku.ca                            4700 Keele Street
ph: 416-736-2100 ext. 22605            Toronto, Ontario
fax: 416-736-5701                                M3J 1P3, CANADA **********