Lee,

We use ACLs on two of our walled garden SSIDs that share a subnet but
have different lists of allowed resources. They seem to work pretty well
although I wouldn't dare try to add them through the CLI initially. It
also helps when you remember that enabling an ACL anywhere automatically
means it's bidirectional so you have to add rules for in and outbound
traffic to a particular destination. That one got me a few times but now
that they've been in place and properly set up everything has worked
well.

Thanks,

--

Brandon Case, CCNA