Hi I run a medium-sized wifi network.We are cisco shop
(autonommous access points).Recently wifi users number have reached
limits we didn't expect.Because of that,we had to adjust our subnet
network in order to support more users associated to the only SSID our
wireless network use.

I've been looking for alternative to create another ssid and associate
it to another different subnet but I can't find any related to.

Our wireless lan is currently reaching 1000 users or so.I'm not very
confortable with the idea  of having such number of users in wireless subnet.
We have deployed around 60 cisco autonomous acess points throughout
the campus and this subnet is firewalled and routed in our core switch
which is a hope away to accessing Internet.It's very simple design.
What would be a recommended deployment in this case with a growing
number of users?
Would deploying lwap bring any advantage to this design? We want to
keep a single ssid and mobility for wireless users.
Would mesh network bring any benefit?

Thank you