I'd move straight to the 6.0 code. It's probably the best controller, radio,
and WCS code release I've seen so far from Cisco. We spent about a year working
directly with Cisco on 5.2 controller/AP code improvements which have been
rolled into the new 6.0 code. Now on 6.0 for about a month, it's been rock
solid in our environment.

Jeff

Jeffrey D Sessler
Director
Information Technology
Scripps College
>>> "Pham, Loc" <loc.p...@ucsfmedctr.org> 06/29/09 1:32 PM >>>
   Guys: I am ready to config and test 3750G on a 4.2.205 code

 Beside this bug, any other good stuffs that I should look for ? CSCsu02630

 I am also ( tempted ) to go with the 5.2 for CWAPP functionality if time
permit....

Regards,

Loc Pham, CCIE # 17030 - Sr. Network Staff,
IT Enterprise Security & Services, UCSF Medical Center.
Office 415-353-4492 Pager 415-443-9014