In 6.0, the code for world-mode didn't make it into the controller, but I
believe it's in the AP's IOS commands, so it can be toggled but takes a little
more effort.

Jeff

>>> Garry Peirce  10/15/09 2:16 PM >>>
Perhaps I was erroneous in equating the two through a Cisco doc referencing
DTPC to world-mode.
'When you enable Dynamic Transmit Power Control (DTPC), access points add
channel and transmit power information to beacons. (On access points that
run Cisco IOS software, this feature is called world mode.)'

DTPC does appear to be CCX related, so it is likely irrelevant with regard
to the mentioned Apple/Broadcom bug.

Running 6.0.182,
'config 802.11a world-mode' is not an available option.
'config 802.11a dtpc' is.
'show 802.11a' will show the status of DTPC.

I'll inquire w/Cisco.