From: Clark, Joseph K [clar...@cofc.edu]
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU [wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu]
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Upgrade to N

We have done a few one to one replacements from Cisco to Xirrus and have been very pleased. Xirrus conducts wireless surveys in all of our locations to determine what placement will be optimal. So far It seems the locations are not far off from our current AP’s so we can use the existing jacks.

Joseph Clark
Senior Network Engineer