I second Lee's sentiments. Since we've implemented SecureACS 4.X, it just worked. Logging is very good with the ability to monitor things such as Failed Authentication Attempts, DbSync, DBReplication, Passed Authentications, etc. Integrating ACS with our ten 4404 Cisco wlan controllers was a snap. Our primary ACS is a physical, and secondary is a P2V of the primary. If you should need any information on what we did here at Williams College, please don't hesitate to email me. There are many other really neat features to tell you about.

-Todd
--
Todd Gould
Network & Systems Administrator