Mike, do you get the fix for it ? I am ready to call TAC now .... Running to
exactly the same issue.

  Loc

-----Original Message-----
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Schomer, Michael J.
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 6:28 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Client DHCP issues after WLC upgrade

Disabling dhcp-proxy didn't work for us.  After chatting with Cisco I think we
are running into BugID CSCte08161 or CSCtf34858.  We upgraded to 6.0.196 this
morning, which should rule out CSCte08161.  Since all the access points
rebooted in the process, we probably won't know if it fixed it for a day or so.
 If not, our solution will probably be to reset the radios every morning, at
least until Cisco develops a more permanent solution... and probably a new bug
in the process!

-Mike