From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Danner, Mearl
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2010 1:16 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] AD over wireless

IAS policies on the same SSID.

Fac/Staff/Domain Computers (no students joined) get one VLAN and their
own IP range with no acl's applied.

Students get another with an acl to protect our domain ports from virus

We can use knowledge of the IP ranges to configure bandwidth filtering,
NAT addresses and other things in our systems.

Mearl