From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Osborne, Bruce W. (NS)
Sent: 14 août 2010 06:36
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] List Guidelines reminder

I think Rick's mention of limiting to .edu was to limit to educational
institutions only. That should definitely include those in countries that use
.ac.?? country code domain names for educational institutions.

I have seen many noteable posts on the educause lists from .ac.?? domains.

Bruce Osborne
Liberty University