From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:wireless-...@listserv.educause.edu] On Behalf Of Keith Moores
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 3:50 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] iOS 4 config profiles

Wow.  Thanks, that totally did it!

...interesting how the PC version of a piece of Apple software works better
than the Mac version.   Of note I had tried the Mac 3.0 IPCU version, so the
problem wasn't address in that upgrade.

I haven't confirmed it, but my guess is that might be some sort of DER vs. PEM
encoding issue.

Thanks again,
-Keith