I'm seeking some assistance with wireless issues in our student housing.  We
recently upgraded our WLAN from Cisco a/b/g to Meru a/b/g/n in our residence
halls, and while it works for a large number of users we still have quite a
number of users who are experiencing slow connections, dropped connections
and low signals.  While Meru has been very responsive and helpful in
assisting with the diagnosis of these problems, there is an off chance that
maybe we should be looking beyond the wireless infrastructure itself, such
as packet shaping, network switches, etc.

With that in mind, I'm interested in obtaining a contact information for a
company or a consultant that any one of you may have worked with and highly
recommends when you experienced similar issues in your wireless environment.

Thanks.

--
Ibukun Oyewole

E-mail:   <mailto:oyew...@iit.edu> oyew...@iit.edu