We've run into a similar issue. I'm not sure what brand of headsets are used
by our coaches, but they stomp on ch11. We basically punted and have
alternated between channels 1 and 6 in several of our b/g locations. It
isn't our preferred solution, but it's working for us.

Rob Brenner
Texas A&M University