I've been hit with an interesting question.

Has anyone using Cisco's WLC been able to have a WLAN be enable/Disabled on
a schedule?

We've got a remote site, that we've been asked to provide guest access at.
Our guest access is still being defined by Management. (I've provided all
the possible technical scenarios), however I've been asked if it's possible
to turn the guest WLAN turned off at 5pm when the building closes, and
turned back on at 8am when it reopens for the day.  WCS is available if
needed.

I'm sure I could use something like reflections or Procomm plus to script
something out, but I was looking for something a little more elegant.