One thought would be to spend some time just walking your campus and see where
people naturally congregate.

-Chris

On Apr 5, 2011, at 2:39 PM, Williams, Mr. Michael wrote:

   We are wanting to expand our wireless  footprint on campus but are limited
by budget constraints to do a campus wide wireless rollout.  We currently have
129 APs in system and have determined that it would take another 160+ APs to
cover the majority of our administrative and academic areas.  What we would
like to do is enlist the help of our users to identified areas that would fill
a current need or want first and then concentrate on the lesser in demand areas
later.  We want to send our users a questionnaire or survey to ask where they
would like to see additional wireless access.

   Has anyone conducted such a survey before and would you be willing to share
a copy of the survey you used?

Thanks

Mike

Michael M. Williams
Network Systems Analyst
Information Technology Services
Tarleton State University
201st St. Felix Str.
Box T-0220
Stephenville, TX
Tel: (254) 968-1850
Fax: (254) 968-9393
mmwilli...@tarleton.edu<mailto:mmwilli...@tarleton.edu>

Information Technology Services staff will never ask for your password in an
email.  Don't ever email your password to anyone or share confidential
information in emails.

Confidentiality Notice:  This electronic message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipients(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
message.

Chris Murphy
Network Engineer
MIT Information Services & Technology