Thanks for all the great feedback, it is appreciated. I have another question
regarding coexisting. Did anyone have Meru and Cisco running at the same time
and what issues did you see. Obviously with our current state of funding we
can't fork-lift replace our entire Cisco wireless system so they would need to
coexist for the duration of funding the replacements.

Randy Ethridge
Network Engineer V
Information Services
Eastern Illinois University
rlethri...@eiu.edu

Proud to say "I am EIU"

EIU THINKS GREEN: Before printing this e-mail think if it is necessary