From: Nathan Hay [mailto:np...@cedarville.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 13, 2011 4:23 PM
Subject: iOS devices on wireless

Couple of questions for everyone about iOS devices on wireless.

1.  Do you support/allow Bonjour over wireless so that iOS devices can talk to
each other?  We currently do not, but we are thinking about enabling it for the
fall.

2.  What kind of wireless security do you use on the network for iOS devices
and are you happy with your setup?

We currently place iOS devices on a WPA2-PSK network, but we are considering a
change to WPA2-Enterprise.  My primary concern is how quickly the devices can
authenticate so that the user experience remains good.  It seems to take a
little longer for the wireless to connect in my testing.

Thanks in advance for your insight,

Nathan

Nathan P. Hay
Network Engineer | Computer Services