We're feeling some frustration with our current RADIUS solution (ACS 5, virtual
appliances) that are frequently attributed to the size of our client base. (At
the same time, the logging and reporting on ACS is among the best I've ever
seen.)

For those of you with large (10,000 + users) RADIUS deployments, what servers
are you using and what are your points of pain and/or appreciation?

We currently only use the servers in question for wireless client support,
doing MS-CHAPv2/PEAP.

Regards-

Lee Badman

Lee H. Badman