This new code fixes the blackberry torch issue with aggressive load balancing
on the wlan.

http://tools.cisco.com/Support/BugToolKit/search/getBugDetails.do?method=fetchBugDetails&bugId=CSCtn74703

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Hurt,Trenton William
Sent: Wednesday, November 02, 2011 8:21 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] New Cisco WLC 7.0.220.0 not supported in NCS

Thanks although I can't take credit for the design.  I will say that this logo
is a huge hit on our campuses.   We have door cling stickers with it printed on
and put them on all of our building's exterior doors that we have pervasive
wireless coverage in.  This has really helped folks identify buildings that
have wireless.

Also I have updated my test wlc with new code and it seems to work ok with NCS.
 My cisco SE is telling me that they are in the process of updating the release
notes with the code as supported.

Trent

Trenton Hurt, CCNP(W), CCNA(W), CCNA(V), CCNA(R/S)
Wireless Network Administrator
University of Louisville
Phone (502) 852-1513
FAX (502) 852-1424
C:\Users\twhurt01\AppData\Local\Temp\XPgrpwise\IMAGE_19.BMP]