We're looking at HP wireless (currently Cisco), and had a few questions.
 If you've got experience and are willing to answer, I'd definitely
appreciate it.  Feel free to reply on-list or off...
Did you migrate from Cisco to HP, start out with HP, or migrate from
some other wireless provider?  Or did you move from HP to someone else?
If you migrated, why?
How large is your deployment?
Were there any issues setting up a captive portal with HP?
Any issues with RADIUS interoperability?
How is your performance, coverage, and client density?  Do you take
advantage of client load balancing and band steering, and do those
features work well?
Thanks!
--
Nick Kartsioukas