On a related note, I've discovered a blog (http://revolutionwifi.blogspot.com/2011/07/cisco-live-2011-wireless-security-recap.html) that claims the Cisco 4400 series controllers will not be supported beginning with version 7.2. Can anyone confirm this?

Barron

Barron Hulver
Director of Networking, Operations, and Systems
Center for Information Technology
Oberlin College
148 West College Street
Oberlin, OH  44074