Content preview:  All, I'm looking for a good book on current wireless tech
  that covers more theory and RF then vendor specific implementations. I'm
working
   on a deployment, and we have vendor training lined up, but wanted to dig
  into some more of the RF side before getting bogged down into vendor knob
location brain dumps... [...]
Content analysis details:   (-2.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
-1.0 ALL_TRUSTED            Passed through trusted hosts only via SMTP
-1.9 BAYES_00               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 0 to 1%
                            [score: 0.0000]

All,

I'm looking for a good book on current wireless tech that covers more theory and RF then vendor specific implementations. I'm working on a deployment, and we have vendor training lined up, but wanted to dig into some more of the RF side before getting bogged down into vendor knob location brain dumps...

Thanks in advance.

--

-James