Sara,

I take it that your current Cisco WAPs are not managed via Cisco's
WCS?

Jeff

>>> On Monday, March 05, 2012 at 12:55 PM, in message
<09bbfa4f3afc8049b52e2f2327310917077e1...@msmexmb10.domain.msmary.edu>,
"Laird, Sara M" <la...@msmary.edu> wrote:

We have been looking at the Cisco NCS software but are finding it cost
prohibitive.  Does anyone one know of any similar software or products
out there.  We currently have a mix of models of Cisco WAP.

Thank, Sara

VENDORS……. Please do not contact me by phone, you may send me
information via email.

Sara M. Laird
Network Administrator
Mount Saint Mary's University
301.447.5014
Faith t Discovery t Leadership t Community