From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Marc Brandenburg
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 10:50 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Sponsored SSID?

Franklin BBQ Austin Texas is UT brainfood.

Sent while mobile

On May 15, 2012, at 8:55 AM, "Hanset, Philippe C"
<phan...@utk.edu<mailto:phan...@utk.edu>> wrote:

Lee,

In Knoxville, TN we have Buddy's Barbecue (AKA Buddy's BBQ),
and we cannot resell an SSID as a state school.
I believe there is an Educause AUP about not mentioning BBQ before 11 a.m. EST.
Supposedly it creates various unwanted Pavlov conditionings
within our community. Also, next thing you know, the Eastern North Carolina
guys will argue how best their BBQ is compared
to the Western North Carolinas guys...and don't even throw Alabama in the mix,
or for that matter, any Southern state ;-)

Philippe

Philippe Hanset
Univ. of TN, Knoxville
www.eduroamus.org<http://www.eduroamus.org>

p.s. Disclaimer: there is no Educause AUP about BBQ ;-)