I've heard this same complaint from a user on our campus.  He claims
his droid lasts all weekend on his home wireless, but runs down in a day on
our campus.  I'm not sure why this would be, assuming he runs the same apps
all the time.  My only thought was that his wi-fi driver was actively
scanning (aggressive roaming) the other access points he would see here
looking for better signal.  Anyone have any other ideas ?
-
Don Wright
Brown University

*Please consider the environment before printing this email.*