From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Voll, Toivo
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 1:28 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Apple Petition

Also, for me, the lack of support for WPA2-Enterprise is a head-scratcher. If
they go through the trouble of supporting the rest of the encryption schemes,
and obviously support it on a bunch of their other products, why randomly leave
it out of some products? I’d prioritize that a bit more, personally.

--
Toivo Voll
Network Engineer