From: Andy Voelker [mailto:avoel...@email.wcu.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2012 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: Apple Petition

That confuses me as well.  It is obviously built in to many other iOS devices
(iPod Touch, iPad) and has been for some time.  Why the change?  I suspect it
just due to the GUI difference.  If so, that’s easily fixable.

-- Andy Voelker
Manager of Student Computing in the Technology Commons
WCU Staff Senator
Western Carolina University
Check the status of your IT requests at any time at http://help.wcu.edu/ !