I would like to know if anyone is having an issue with a lot of disconnection
for Mac computers with OS versions 10.5 and up. We are an Aruba deployment (M3
controllers and AP-105s/125s). For the past 3 weeks we have seen a high amount
of disconnections where about 90% have been tracked Apple notebooks with the
latest OS versions. I'd be grateful to hear if anyone one is having, of has had
the same issue recently, and any possible recommendations to address the issues.