What about Nintendo Wii? We disabled 1 & 2 Mbps a couple of years ago and found
that Wiis could no longer connect. Found that they required 1Mbps. Maybe this
is no longer the case and I can back to turning it off.

Dan Mahar
Network Manager
Information Technology Services

Peschel Computing Center        off  (518) 388-8050
807 Union St.                   Fax (518) 388-6458
Schenectady, NY 12308           mah...@union.edu