Have you tried setting up a filter on your APs to block out all IPv6?  We had
similar symptoms on Macs that turned out to be due to Windows machines with
broken ICS configurations sending out RA packets, even though they didn't have
any real functional IPv6 configuration.  The apparent flapping was due to dead
gateway detection on the Macs.  Filtering our all IPv6 packets prevented the
clients from getting the bogus IPv6 connectivity, and cleared up the symptoms.

Frank Sweetser fs at wpi.edu    |  For every problem, there is a solution that
Manager of Network Operations   |  is simple, elegant, and wrong.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute |           - HL Mencken