I am interested in hearing about these topics as well, but I'm not @ Educause
this week either.

A couple other things I'd love to hear about from others:

- What are others doing to support home networking products in the enterprise
(besides just Apple products)?  Ways to do this without having to completely
adapt a vendor solution & be locked into an end to end solution.

- Any good success stories with IPv6 on wireless? Or location based authZ on
wireless?

I know I'll have access to login after the conference is over to review the
session, so I hope these will be discussed!

Colleen Szymanik
University of Pennsylvania