Hello,

We are currently looking at piloting eight of the Meraki MR 16-HW wireless
access points.  I am looking for two things.  One if anyone has any experience
with these access points could you give me the good the bad, and the ugly as it
applies.  My second question is has anyone run Meraki WAPS in and environment
with Cisco WAP also running?  If so did you have any problems?  Thank you for
time and comments.

Sara

Sara M. Laird
Network Administrator
Mount Saint Mary's University
301.447.5014
Faith * Discovery * Leadership * Community