From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[mailto:WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] On Behalf Of Mark Duling
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2012 12:54 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] Apple attempting to fix their faux-paus

Necessity is the mother of invention.  This has probably been mentioned before,
but this reminds me of AppleTalk zones.  All that had to be worked out in
advance to gain acceptance in business, but now IT is being "consumerized" and
so the process is reversed once demand reaches critical mass.

And the article says Apple TV doesn't support WPA2 Enterprise.  Didn't they add
that in the last Apple TV software update?

Mark

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 6:15 AM, Lee H Badman