Aruba has a VRD on high density classrooms published that's pretty good,
especially since we did a lot of work with them on it.  We are currently
supporting 90 high density classrooms with great success and are trying to get
the rest funded.  It's better to design well up front.  The AP 135s have been
great for it too, not that I'm condoning 80 devices per radio.

On Nov 28, 2012, at 11:16 AM, "Osborne, Bruce W"