I am curious if anybody out there is using SecureW2 Join MultiOS for BYOD
on-boarding. They are a competitor to XpressConnect Cloudpath. I just finished
a dog and pony show with them and was quite impressed. Since they already
provide our TTLS Windows supplicant, I was very interested to see their BYOD
offering as it is being offered as a free add on to the Enterprise client
license.

Thank you.

Ken

--
Ken LeCompte - Manager of Information Technology
Central Systems and Services