I know I would be researching the credentials of the Dr. that wrote the
note pretty thoroughly.  Have not had that happen.

Kevin

On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Hurt,Trenton W. <trent.h...@louisville.edu
> wrote:

> So I had to turn off aps for a person on my campus for areas they where
> visiting due to rf sickness.  They provided a dr note too.  Has anyone
> every had a request for something like this?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

 Kevin Buel
Director of Information Technologies
Nyack College
Ph(845) 675-4597

"We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give." Winston
Churchill