So I’m finally “caught up” a bit with the insanity that’s usually the first
couple of weeks of school starting and I’m looking into trying some new things
to make things run a bit better around here. I’m running 425 APs or so on a
Cisco 5508 controller running 7.5. My question to you folks, what’s the best
tweaks that you’ve ever done? Feel free to add things that are for your
particular situation or system or for things that are system non-specific. Even
if it doesn’t help me, maybe it will help someone else out there.
Thanks in advance!
Eric Barnett
Senior Network Engineer/Wireless Administrator
Information and Technology Services
Arkansas State University
(870) 680-4243
http://wireless.astate.edu