On Sep 26, 2013, at 15:52 , Travis Schick <trsch...@ucdavis.edu> wrote:

> Apple has confirmed that it is a cert validation delay...  and they do
> respond... eventually - setting the dealy to 30 - at least allow the Macs to
> eventually get online - vs getting stuck in the auth state and requiring user
> intervention.

Does anyone have an actual BugID with Apple that we can reference?  Before we
go down the route of telling people that they need to change this setting in
Keychain Access, it would be good to get an idea of whether Apple even
considers this to be an official bug and when they might be able to fix it.

--
Julian Y. Koh
Acting Associate Director, Telecommunications and Network Services

2001 Sheridan Road #G-166
Evanston, IL 60208
847-467-5780
NUIT Web Site: <http://www.it.northwestern.edu/>