I agree, especially since there likely aren't any clients capable of 4 streams.
I would be thrilled to be proven wrong on that though. Seems like new Macs
would be most likely possibilities as they do tend to be ahead on these types
of things in spite of all their other wireless issues.

Pete Morrissey

Sent from my iPad