Danny,

Thanks for this. I've been trying to track down what appears to be this
exact issue.

We just downgraded back to 7.4.110 (from 7.5.102). The two bugs we were
hitting/possibly hitting per TAC:

CSCuh54532    7.5.1.75: 5500 HA active crashes due to memory corruption
CSCub95009    Pmalloc memory corruption seen on the Active HA WLC  -
resolved in latest 7.4.

The second one appears to not be resolved or was reintroduced in 7.5.102
from what I can gather.

Kitri