I was thinking about this idea at home depot the other day and I'm going to do this in a few places above the ceiling tile.

On 10/23/2013 11:10 AM, Craig Eyre wrote:

We just used an L bracket and attached it to the original mounting plate that came with the ap. Cheap/Easy and can barely see the L bracket when installed.

(See attached file: l bracket.jpg)

Craig Eyre
Network Analyst
IT Services Department
Mount Royal University
4825 Mount Royal Gate SW
Calgary AB T2P 3T5

P. 403.440.5199
E. ce...@mtroyal.ca

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will."  Vincent T. Lombardi

Inactive
          hide details for Scott Allen ---10/23/2013 08:55:43 AM---We
          are using the Model 1029-00 to meet horizontal/height requScott Allen ---10/23/2013 08:55:43 AM---We are using the Model 1029-00 to meet horizontal/height requirements for the Cisco 3500/3600 APs an