On Nov 1, 2013, at 11:34 , Lee H Badman <lhbad...@syr.edu> wrote:

> Go the easy path, and push it the Eduroam SSID everywhere, as an additional
> WLAN, and live with the fact that it won’t get a lot of use in most places
> and puts management traffic in the air that isn’t generally going to be used.

This is what we did at NU.

We do some role-based stuff on the back end such that if an NU person connects
to eduroam, they get the same IP addressing and setup as if they use our
regular 802.1X SSID.

--
Julian Y. Koh
Acting Associate Director, Telecommunications and Network Services

2001 Sheridan Road #G-166
Evanston, IL 60208
847-467-5780
NUIT Web Site: <http://www.it.northwestern.edu/>