________________________________
From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
[WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU] on behalf of Patrick LaPorte
[plapo...@brocade.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2013 9:31 AM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU

This has been a great list and I’ve learned a lot but my role is changing. I’ve
seen instructions pointing to the website to see how to unsubscribe but I can’t
find anything other than people asking to unsubscribe. If doing it this way
doesn’t work, can someone steer me to specific location on website where I can
do this?

Thanks.

Patrick LaPorte