Here is what we did:

http://blogs.technet.com/b/dennis_schnell/archive/2013/08/31/windows-8-1-wifi-showing-quot-limitied-quot-or-quot-no-internet-access-quot.aspx

More specifically -
Here's the instructions:
# Open Device Manager (search Windows Help if you don't know what this is)
# Select 'Network adaptors' and then open (double-click) Broadcom 802.11n
Network Adaptor
# Go to the Driver tab and click the Update Driver... button
# Select 'Browse my computer for driver software'
# Select 'Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer'
# Select the "Broadcom 802.11n Network Adaptor (Broadcom)" entry from the list,
and click Next
We have had this occur at 3 times and this fixed the issue for us. Hope it
helps you.

Don Sullivan
Network Adminstrator
Technology Services