Hello to the Group-

Among WLAN vendors and portal provider, the usage of social media login as an
acceptable guest network sign-in mechanism is getting more common. I get the
appeal for retail/hospitality WLANs that ultimately will Target marketing at
you based on these credentials, but I'm not digging it myself for use in higher
ed because of the "anyone can come up with a BS social media sign-in" factor.
At the same time, to dismiss any system that uses social media means narrowing
down your choices for guest access when you're shopping, and so I wonder...

Are any schools using guest access that is based on social media login? How's
it working out for you, and have you ever regretted the choice?

Thanks-

Lee Badman