We had similar symptoms causing issues with Apple laptops, but it was
not specific to 7.6.

See "Configuring Sticky PMKID Caching"

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/wireless/controller/7.4/configuration/gu
ides/wlan/config_wlan_chapter_01101.html

This solved *most* of our issues.

Thanks,

Eric J. Kenny

Network & Security Engineer

Marist College

3399 North Rd.

Poughkeepsie, NY 12601

845.575.3820

From: The EDUCAUSE Wireless Issues Constituent Group Listserv
<WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU> [mailto:The EDUCAUSE Wireless
Issues Constituent Group Listserv <WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU>]
On Behalf Of Tristan Gulyas <tristan.gul...@monash.edu>
Sent: Sunday, January 19, 2014 7:13 PM
To: WIRELESS-LAN@LISTSERV.EDUCAUSE.EDU
Subject: Re: [WIRELESS-LAN] dropped connections on Macbooks with Cisco
WLC 7.6.100.0

Hi guys,

We're about to start piloting 7.6.100.0 with a variety of clients -
what's the best way to test/reproduce this issue?

Cheers,

Tristan